Rotor Safety Challenge Course (RSC)
Tracks: Maintenance, Safety
Instructor: Sarah MacLeod, Aeronautical Repair Station Association
Price: This course is free to anyone attending HAI HELI-EXPO
This session explores the regulatory responsibilities involved in creating and maintaining maintenance records. It will help participants limit record-keeping mistakes as well as understand:
- The regulatory responsibilities of the operator versus the maintenance provider in creating and maintaining maintenance records
- How obligations can be shifted by contract but not under aviation safety regulations
- Maintenance record-keeping regulations and the documents essential to making airworthiness determinations
- The differences between aviation safety requirements and contractual obligations
- The general rules associated with recording maintenance and inspection actions.
View Full Class List
Sarah MacLeod is managing member of Obadal, Filler, MacLeod & Klein, P.L.C., and a founder and executive director of the Aeronautical Repair Station Association. She has advocated for individuals and companies regarding international aviation safety law, policy, and compliance issues for 30 years. She obtained her law degree from The Catholic University of America.