Badges will not be mailed; rather, ALL exhibitor personnel badges must be picked up on-site at Exhibitor Registration, located in Hall B Lobby and Hall C Lobby of the Georgia World Congress Center during the following hours:
Saturday, March 4 • 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Sunday, March 5 • 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, March 6 • 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, March 7 • 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, March 8 • 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, March 9 • 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Badge exchanges may be made until 12:00 noon Tuesday, March 7, but ONLY if the badge to be replaced is brought to Exhibitor Registration by that time.
Manage the information that appears on your eBooth so that attendees know to visit you on the show floor. Update your company description and products for HELI-EXPO 2023. This information will also be used for other show materials, including the show app.
Upload your company logo, if you’ve purchased this addition, to appear on the interactive floor plan and show app.
Exhibitor Registration is a central launching point for your exhibitor registration tools. Here, you can:
- Register and/or upload your booth personnel: Each exhibiting company receives 4 complimentary exhibitor badges per 10’x10’ booth space assigned and 2 complimentary exhibitor badges per 20’x40’ static space assigned up to a combined maximum of 60 passes. Once a company’s complimentary allotment is used, registrations for additional badges can be purchased for $230.
Badges will not be mailed but can be picked up on-site at Exhibitor Registration. Exhibitors will be emailed a QR code to use at Exhibitor Registration to print their badge.
- Send and manage complimentary exhibit hall promo codes: Each exhibiting company receives 4 complimentary show passes per 10’x10’ booth space assigned and 2 complimentary show passes per 20’x40’ static space assigned up to a combined maximum of 60 passes.
These passes can be given out with a unique promo code created for your company. It’s up to your exhibitor contact to manage your company’s promo code allotment. Once all your complimentary show passes have been used, exhibitors may purchase additional passes.
- Visit your registration resource center: Once you’ve registered your booth staff, your exhibitor contact will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access your registration resource center. There, you can update your contact information, add additional booth staff, make changes to your booth staff, print receipts, and resend confirmations.
Please note that exhibitor contacts can make changes in this portal prior to Friday, March 3. After March 3, please visit Exhibitor Registration on-site to make changes.
- Capture leads with Xpress Leads:Order your lead retrieval here!
The deadlines for Lead Retrieval are as follows:
- Early Bird Deadline: Thursday, December 15th
- Advanced Deadline: Thursday, January 26th
If your company plans to use a firm other than an official show service provider (see Helpful Contacts for the full list) for any service on the show floor, you, the exhibitor, must complete the Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form by January 13, 2023. In addition, you must provide your EACs with the insurance requirements that they must submit to HAI and Global Experience Specialists by January 27, 2023. For more information about EAC guidelines, please see “Guidelines for Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs) or Independent Contractors (ICs)” below.
Note: ALL VENDORS WORKING WITHIN THE PROPERTY MUST BE LICENSED TO WORK IN THE GEORGIA WORLD CONGRESS CENTER.
View and print your account statement and make a payment online.