Health and Safety at HAI HELI-EXPO 2021
As an aviation organization, HAI holds safety as a core value. And that concern for safety extends to your visit to HAI HELI-EXPO 2021. Here’s how HAI and New Orleans are working together to provide a safe environment for all Expo exhibitors and attendees.
What to Expect at the Convention Center
The New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, site of the show, was one of the first centers in the nation to achieve the GBAC (Global BioRisk Advisory Council) STAR accreditation. This means that the center staff is trained and equipped to meet the highest standards of the cleaning industry. And the center has put in place these measures aimed at ensuring your safety.
To ensure the health and welfare of our attendees and exhibitors, HAI has implemented some additional protocols:
- Socially distanced show floor, meeting rooms, registration areas, and public spaces
- Extra time built into the event schedule for thorough, repetitive cleaning
- Additional mobile badge-printing stations to limit touch points
- Highly visible hand-sanitizer stations throughout common areas and the show floor
- Safety kit, including mask and hand sanitizer, provided for all attendees
- Masks are required for entrance to the convention center and must be worn at all times, except when actively eating or drinking
- Temperature checks at convention center entrances.
What to Expect in New Orleans
HAI’s exclusive Expo hotel provider, onPeak, is equally committed to providing our guests with safe accommodations. In addition to links to your hotel’s health and safety information, onPeak has information on what to expect during a hotel stay and tips for a healthy visit.